Taste the local delicacies in Chora, Karavostassis, Agali or Ano Meria, where traditional homemade food is served at fine taverns, while “rakomelo” awaits you afterwards, to end the day in a most delightful drinking way.
• Matsata (homemade pasta)
• Baked chickpeas
• Kalassouna (cheese pie made of souroto cheese and onions)
• Melopita (sweet pie served as a dessert made of soft mizithra cheese and honey)
• Ladenia (kind of homemade vegetarian pizza)
• Karpouzenia (a kind of sweet made of watermelon)
• Fresh fish from Vangelis’ fishing boat.